Flowing along the Saur Mountains, along small ravines located at the foot, one of the many rivers flowing into the Zaisan hollow is called Zhemeny. The first stone of Zaisan town was laid in the upper Zhemeinika among the dense forests in 1830-1840. Previously, the town was called Dzhemeneika. Numerous travelers from Semipalatinsk, Pavlodar, Karkaraly, Ust-Kamenogorsk and other cities began to call this district Zaisan.
|Address:||070700, East Kazakhstan region, Zaisan district, Zaisan city, 54 Zhangeldina street|