The state institution "Department of entrepreneurship and industrial and innovative development of the Kostanay region akimat" is a state body of the Republic of Kazakhstan that implements state regulation in the field of entrepreneurial, industrial and innovative and tourist activities.
Mission of the Department: participation in the formation and implementation of state policy aimed at the development of priority sectors of the economy, ensuring its diversification and growth of competitiveness in the territory of Kostanay region within its competence.
1) ensuring effective interaction between the state and business in the development of priority sectors of the economy (industry, small and medium-sized businesses, tourism);
2) promoting an enabling environment for industrialization;
3) assistance in the development and implementation of investment projects;
4) promoting innovation;
5) promote the development of foreign economic relations;
6) promotion of tourism activities;
6-1) formation of works on local content in the region;
6-2) analysis of the state of work on the local content of the region
7) implementation of other tasks stipulated by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.