Corruption is a threat to national security, the well-being of every family, the bright future of our children and the development of the country as a whole.
An offence of corruption is an unlawful culpable act (act or omission of act) for which the law establishes administrative or criminal liability.
According to the law, any person has the right to actively participate in countering this evil.
In this article, we will tell you what to do if you encounter it.
Remuneration may be paid for the information provided by you (paragraph 7 of Article 4 and paragraph 3 of Article 24 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Combating Corruption").
1) a report on the fact of a corruption offense;
2) information about the location of the wanted person who committed a corruption offense (the list can be viewed on the official website of the Anti-Corruption Service);
3) for other assistance that was subsequently important for the detection, suppression, disclosure and investigation of a corruption offense.
How much money can I get?
You can find out more about the terms of the promotion in the Rules for Encouraging Persons who have reported the fact of a Corruption offense or otherwise assist in combating corruption (Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 1131 of December 30, 2015)
In order to receive remuneration, it is necessary:
1) apply to the body that has been assisted;
2) write an application;
3) attach a copy of the identity card and bank details.
Let's eradicate corruption together!
A person providing assistance in combating corruption is protected by the State (paragraph 3 of Article 24 of the Law "On Combating Corruption").
Information about such a person is a state secret.
If you believe that you have witnessed or been a victim of corruption, you can report it in one of the following ways: