The mission of the state institution “Veterinary Administration of the East Kazakhstan Region” is to conduct a unified state policy in the field of veterinary medicine, aimed at ensuring the epizootic well-being of the territory of the East Kazakhstan region, increasing the export potential of livestock products in a developing economy.
1) protection of animals from diseases and their treatment;
2) protection of public health from diseases common to animals and humans;
3) ensuring veterinary and sanitary safety;
4) protection of the territory of the East Kazakhstan region from the introduction and spread of contagious and exotic animal diseases from other states;
5) control over the safety and quality of veterinary drugs, feed and feed additives;
6) development and use of diagnostic tools and methods, combating animal diseases and ensuring veterinary and sanitary safety;
7) the prevention and elimination of environmental pollution during the implementation by individuals and legal entities of activity in the field of veterinary medicine;
8) development of veterinary science, training and advanced training of specialists in the field of veterinary medicine, individuals and legal entities engaged in entrepreneurial activities in the field of veterinary medicine.
Address: Ust-Kamenagorsk 070000, st. Permitina 23 Chancery: 8 (7232) 71-07-01, 71-07-07 Spokesperson: 8 (7232) 74-12-55, 74-12-50 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This section contains information and services that will allow you to contact us promptly to discuss your questions and solve problems