1. the State institution "Management of public procurement and communal property of the East Kazakhstan region" is a state body of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which provides guidance in the areas of public procurement and management of regional communal property.
2. the Department carries out its activities in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President and Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other regulatory legal acts, as well as these Regulations.
3. the Department is a legal entity in the organizational and legal form of a state institution, has seals and stamps with its name in the state language, forms of the established sample, in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan accounts in the Treasury bodies.
4. Control enters in civil-legal relations from own name.
5. the Office has the right to act as a party to civil law relations on behalf of the state, if it is authorized to do so in accordance with the law.
6. the Department makes decisions on issues of its competence in accordance with the procedure established by law, which are issued by orders of the head of the Department.
7. the Structure and limit of the staff of the Department are approved by the East Kazakhstan regional akimat in accordance with the current legislation.
8. Location of the legal entity: 070004, Republic of Kazakhstan, East Kazakhstan region, Ust-Kamenogorsk city, Kazakhstan 59/1 street.
9. the Full name of the state body is the state institution "Department for public procurement and municipal property of the East Kazakhstan region".
10. This Regulation is the Foundation document of the Department.
11. the Department's activities are Financed from the budget of the East Kazakhstan region.
12. Management is prohibited from entering into contractual relations with business entities for the purpose of performing duties that are Management functions.
If the Management of legislative acts is granted the right to carry out income-generating activities, the income received from such activities is directed to the state budget revenue.
|Address||Republic of Kazakhstan, East Kazakhstan region, 070019, Ust-Kamenogorsk, ul. Kazakhstan, 59/1|