To ensure integrated development of digital culture in Almaty, a government-owned institution 'Almaty City Department of Digitalization' was created in September 2019.
Department of Digitalization is the state body of the Republic of Kazakhstan and is authorized to ensure implementation of digital state policy and provision of public services in Almaty city. In accordance with its competences, Department of Digitilization is responsible for interaction of local executive bodies with territorial divisions of state bodies, with citizens and organizations.
Department's mission is to create conditions for establishing comfortable city for citizens by improving digital infrastructure and quality of public services.
The goal is to form and ensure development of info-communication infrastructure and to improve quality of public services.
1. Ensure implementation of the 'smart city' concept and deployment of effective information technologies;
2. Coordinate work of digitalization office of Almaty municipality (Akimat);
3. Ensure compliance with state requirements for info-communication technologies, and with rules for implementing service model of informatization;
4. Control quality of public services by structural units of Almaty Akimat;
5. Optimize business processes and automate functions of state bodies and public services;
6. Cooperation with 'Zerde' JSC and Ministry of Digital Development, Innovations and Aerospace Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan, to ensure realization of 'Digital Kazakhstan' state programme.
|Registered address:||Republic of Kazakhstan, 050001 Almaty city, 4 Republic Square|
|Temporary address:||Republic of Kazakhstan, 050008 Almaty city, 82 Auezova|
|Tel.:||+7 (727) 338-38-57|
This section contains information and services that will allow you to contact us promptly to discuss your questions and solve problems