Mobile Citizens` Database is a unified database of users' mobile phone numbers required for the provision of public services, sending SMS passwords when authorizing or signing services using a one-time password. In addition, by registering their number with the MCD, citizens can receive proactive and composite public services.
You can register in mobile citizens` database using several options.
1) Sign in on egov.kz portal using digital signature.
2) Find and click “Personal Account” button on the homepage.
3) Fill in your phone number and code word and click “Save”.
4) Verification SMS-code will be sent to your phone number by 1414 (upon availability of money on your phone number account).
5) Fill in verification code and click “Verify”.
6) Certify your actions using digital signature by selecting a certificate with RSA……… extension.
The eGov mobile app makes it easier to register a new user.
After completing biometric identification, you will immediately:
To do this, you need to do the following:
Procedure for connection to Mobile Citizens` Database is performed by “Government for Citizens” Public Corporation employees. A citizen should present national ID and fill in a user agreement.
You can check availability of your phone number in Mobile Citizens` Database by following the link: http://egov.kz/services/CMDSearch/#/